If the words “Events” Udaipur is the perfect magical setting for you. Amidst the royal charm and grandeur, not only does your chariot await, but so do your palaces, gardens, and royal forts.
If you’ve always dreamed of having a royal event, why not make your day extra special by celebrating it in one of the most romantic places on earth: Udaipur! Udaipur, also known as ‘Venice of the East’ and ‘City of lakes’ is a city of unparalleled beauty and romance. Its lakeside palaces, surreal forts, rich heritage, vibrant bazaars, colorful traditions, narrow winding lanes and delicious cuisine makes it one of the most desirable and coveted destinations in the world.
Udaipur is a event paradise as it offers a host of heritage hotels and spectacular locations for your once-in-a-lifetime experience. Whether you’re looking for a classy event or an extravagant royal event; Udaipur’s wonderful events venues, lavish accommodation, easy accessibility, and delectable cuisine makes it one of the best locations to make your dream event come true. Feel like royalty as you take your event vows and let “great event pictures” take care of themselves.
Services offered by event planners in Udaipur
- Full event Planning – It is as the name goes, planning of the whole events. Precisely what all is included in the full event planning package of a event planner changes from planner to planner, but more or less, it will include:
- Discussing your expectations, requirements, budget, preferences of theme, style, food, decoration, etc.
- Booking event vendors and other services based on your requirements and budget
- Coordination on the day of event – on ground management and execution of all things as planned
- Wrapping up after the events and delivery of post wedding services
- Partial Events Planning – As the name suggests, partial event planning will include all the above tasks but for selected event services. You may be willing that the planner only takes care of your decoration, DJ and other performers. In this case the event planner will limit their scope of work to what you request and you’ll be charged specifically for that with no interference in other services.
- Coordination – You may even approach a event planner after you’ve booked all the event vendors and services. In such a case you may hire a event planner just to manage various services and vendors to ensure smooth execution on the day of the event, so that you and your family can thoroughly enjoy!
- Consultation – You can also hire a event planner for consultation in planning their event. This generally includes extensive discussions about your expectations, requirements, budget, preferences, etc. and suggestions on how to find relevant service providers who will fulfil your expectations.
Pricing of Event Planners in Udaipur
- The planning fee that a event planner may charge usually depends on their experience. But there is no fixed industry standard for pricing on how much part of the total event budget, or the number of services or on man-hour basis, etc. You will have to check and compare all the services you’re getting from a planner and their pricing structure. Out of the types of event planning that you can opt for, Full event Planning would cost you the most given that almost everything is being taken care by the event planner. Partial event planning will cost you relatively lesser, Coordination will cost you even lesser and Event Consultation, the least out of the four.
Event Design & Concept
Helping the client crystallise, conceptualise a vision, finding a theme, creating a mood and translating their dreams and desire into a reality beyond their wildest expectations.
Bringing together diverse elements to create a harmonious, larger than life event encompassing the various aspects as follows –
- Set & Textile Design
- Exclusive Furniture & Decor Fabrication
- Unique Art Installations
- Enchanting Floral Arrangements
- Ambient Intelligent Lighting
A dedicated team to monitor the guest list. Customised websites and online apps for the couple containing information and itineraries for the wedding.
- In Room Gifts
From Harrod’s hamper to beach essentials, we provide our guests the necessities to survive the celebratory blitz.
- Guest Relations
From misplaced spouses to wardrobe crisis, we are equipped for it all!
- Gifts for friends and family
Elegant and sophisticated gift suggestions and ideas for family and friends to commemorate the special occasion. Be it sweet something’s from Sprungli chocolates to cashmere shawls.
Customised concepts to make your keepsakes ever more memorable. From boxes lined in silk to vintage lace bags, we do it all!